– Terms of VIP Support may change from time to time based on different legal requirements of companies and customers.
– The service request is only valid for the date and flight number indicated on the booking form and subsequent booking confirmation.
– The reservation becomes validly confirmed when VIP Assistance sends a confirmation voucher by e-mail.
– Any changes to the date and flight information must be reported to the VIP assistant at least 48 hours before the start of the requested service.
– Reservations made through the online reservation system less than 48 hours before the scheduled arrival/departure time are subject to availability and additional charges apply.
Must Read:- (Client Responsibility)
– Reservations for VIP service must be made 48 hours in advance.
– Passengers should ensure they are waiting for the Greeter at the designated meeting point.
– Passenger should make sure to provide their mobile phone number so that our team can contact them in case of emergency or during the service.
– Passenger must ensure that he has all the correct and valid documents, visas and proofs allowing him to leave and enter the country.
– The passenger will be accompanied by a greeter throughout the process at the airport. However, the greeter is not allowed to interfere with immigration and customs, as they are independent entities.
– The host team will not be held responsible for the decisions of customs, airlines and immigration authorities.
– If the passenger cannot find the meeting person at the specified place, he/she should call the telephone number indicated in our company’s telephone number before leaving the meeting point.